Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Time Writing...


...less time writing about writing!

Minutes spent updating this blog (and the other ones) are adding up. I'm going to update weekly for a while to see how that goes. I'll still post " *** The 38 *** " if people are following it (let me know by commenting). From the start this has been a way to keep me honest and to have a record of my writing habits.

I'm in a routine now, so it's going well. I should have no problem finishing two stories by the end of March, for example.

I'm also excited about a new project. I'm writing scripts for short videos on motorcycle safety tips. I intend to film them however I can and if they air somehow, great. There's always YouTube if it comes to that - I can link them up to my motorcycling blog at the very least. It's a good off season project. We'll see how it goes.

I will now be able to devote some blogging time to "Across the Miles" and "On Riding and RiderCoaching". I'm way behind on the latter. I have 22 drafts just sitting there that need to be finished, and new ideas and topics keep popping up all the time.

Time...there's a limited supply!


5 comments:

  1. If I could wish for anything, it'd be more time. There's never enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me. And my Dad wrote great little stories that I got excited about and then, boom, he didn't have an ending. I get off track, easily, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...where is everybody? I've been writing alot myself lately and have started many projects in the past 5-6 weeks, completing 3 or 4 of them. Holler back y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...where are you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to writing weekly? It's been a month!

    ReplyDelete